Driving in the car Leon pipes up with..."When Daddy gets old I bet he will drive slow, and I will be like, 'Hurry up and drive, Dad!' ...and one day when I get old I wil drive slow too. That just what mans do." Something to that effect....I was cracking up. Aaron told me later he had been driving and was "talking" to an older driver, and explained things to Leon...lol.
I woke up this morning as Silas urged me to get out of bed to get some "pood." "T'mon, momma!"
'What would you like to eat for breakfast?'
"Hmm...lemme tink. I know - eeegggggggs! and beans!!! Oh yes, mmmm.....tum!!"
I didn't get that exactly right, but you get the gist. He is just so cute and funny. Good thing, because the tantrums have arrived and I need something to keep me from going bonkers, lol. He is so sweet...the other night I carried him in from the car half asleep, and took off his shoes and put him in bed and cozied him up, and in his sleepy state he whispered, "Tant-oo."
I've had this fabric forever...and finally decided to just make the boys some pillowcases with it. They love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment