So the cleaning and organizing continues. I know, boooooooooring.
But this is more for me than you. Hopefully I can look back at the end of the year and "be encouraged" at the progress I've made. Heh heh.
So the counter has been a wreck. Like so embarrassing there was no way I was going to post a before picture. Piled up with a mountain of nuts and dried fruit from stockings, and all kinds of things lurking beneath the mess. *sigh* I just never seem to be able to get it all done.
Ahem, anyhoo, it had reached the point beyond which I could stand it any longer. I also had the idea to pull out the old breadbox and use it for, well, bread and snacks and such.
After playing with several configurations on our awkward counter and corner...
Finally decided on this. Much better. Now if only I can keep it this way.
Have you been motivated to organize anything this year?
Yes! Good for you - an inspiration!
ReplyDelete