Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hall Project


So, we, or I should say Aaron, started another house project. The hall has been a mess for a long time, 6 years to be exact. And for about 4 it has been patchy where I scraped off some loose wallpaper in a manic OCD moment during pregnancy. So....about time to freshen things up and get it right. 



Time to paint over the growth marks made by the Marion/Trivette gang and friends. 




Leon was adamant about helping, and he did a good job! About halfway he said, "I think I need some goggles. That a good idea?" So I went up and got some swim goggles...but missed the after picture, boo. Too cute. 



Listen to what Daddy says....





Opening your mouth helps a lot. That boy still can drool all over the place, heh. 



Pappi hard at work.


There is nothing clean about a project like this...especially when you have to cross over the hall in two places. 






Uncovered. 








The ceiling was bad. That's going to take a lot of mud...and sanding. Shew, here we go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment