Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Here


Leon, at lunch, pretend reading and pointing to the label of the gas enzyme pills, for eating beans...

"If you are having lots of pooties then take this vitamin right here." 

Ha hah. 



Silas got the stomach bug Sunday, but it cleared fast and we're hoping no one else comes down with anything. Besides runny noses and Aaron's bit of cough, we haven't really been sick yet this year! Keep that Vit C and D comin'....



So, Happy New Year! We stayed up, but Aaron had his telescope out in the freezing cold and I was not up to the challenge. I chose to stay in my warm cozy comfort zone in front of the computer, heh, trying to track down a pair of dark wash straight leg jeans. Impossible to find around here. 

Anyway, let's start the New Year with a look at the past. Here are a few pics I found at Gma Mary's, in the piles from the sewing room. 







Hello, Ron Swanson. (10 mos old here, Jan 77)



I guess I do kinda look like a monkey. So says Aaron. 

Have a good'n! Maybe I will take a cue from Rebekah and do a years' synopsis in pictures, if I get time to browse through. Maybe we should all make sure we back up and burn our pics to disks and put them in a safe place, unlike me who stashed them somewhere I know not. If we have a fire, I won't be able to save any. Ok, that sounds like a good resolution to me, hah. 




1 comment:

  1. No, you didn't look like a monkey! But you could climb out of your crib like one!

    ReplyDelete