So my mom keeps talking to a lady who is friends with the folks that own a large pick-your-own strawberry field. I've been meaning to go ever since berries quit comin' in around here.
So today, we finally did. The boys were so excited. I wish I could have weighed them before and after, just to see how much they actually consumed. It was a lot.
One berry in the bucket...
Cannot get a normal smile out of this child. At least it's entertaining.
I think Silas is eating a strawberry in almost every picture I took, hah.
Mmmmmm!
These strawberries were juicy, if ya couldn't tell.
He picks the berry....
...it goes in the bucket for approximately 1.3 seconds...
..and then it goes in his mouth.
The buckets were the perfect size for his cute lil butt, lol.
Leon went back to the car and took off his boots....and for some reason decided that this camping stake would be the perfect strawberry eating utensil. I tried to deter him. It did not work.
Momma picked about 6 quarts or so. Fast!
Everybody has beautiful apples these days!
Somewhere Silas picked up the ghost sound....they're both saying, "Woooo-oooooo!" while Silas moves his hands around. Hilarious.
Ever seen an apple gourd? They're kinda cool.
"Momma, take my picture..."
It was a fun day!

















What precious pictures. Know it was fun in the strawberry patch. Autumn is such a colorful time of the year. Thank you for posting these.
ReplyDelete