Monday, October 31, 2011

Cabin Weekend



So this weekend we drove out towards Lake Lure to a cabin, for a weekend with Aaron's boss and coworkers. The boys had a blast, and it was such a beautiful drive and view! The colors were still in peak there.













Here is the boys' buddy Terry. He left for a bit one day, and Leon kept asking, "Where did the strong guy go?" 


In love with this pillow. I think it used to be a thin wool rug. 



I think Leon is going to ask Santa for a pair of binoculars for Christmas. They have been an obsession for quite some time. 





This fireplace was amazing. There was another downstairs as well. The guys kept them lit, so it was very cosy. 











Lots of ping pong. Boss man usually wins, but Aaron was finally victorious.


Some kind people bought candy for the boys. *grimace* 



This is boss man Dan. He was trying to make the boys laugh, heh. 



Lovin' it. Also, I did not know that ring pops could last a whole afternoon. 


Silas was so exhausted he fell asleep watching the end credits of a movie. 





I think this is a 30 second exposure Aaron took or the mountain ridge and stars. It's weird how many different colors there are...if you click on it full size you can see them better. 








So pretty. It was lovely to get away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment