Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lil Monsters











Don't throw those seeds out! They are very good toasted...just put them in the skillet for a few, with a bit of oil, salt, and I added chili and garlic. So yummy. It was all Silas and I could do not to eat them all before Leon woke up! Plus they're a great parasitic, hah. 






















"Mm, so nummy. Eat dem all up!!"









"Ahh." Yes, I'm chewing them up well, Momma. 










Put 'em in the oven to roast. Now sit and observe. 




This is the TV in our house, hah. I wish! 














Yummy, caramelly goodness. Hint of garlic and rosemary, mmm. 




And this is Leon's monster drawing lesson. We saw it on the cutest lil' valentines we might try to make. 


Finally, a drawing I could turn into a toy! Or put on a shirt. Or a bedcover. (Which I've seen several times on Pinterest, but of course can't find now.) I know this isn't entirely original or anything, but hey, a boy's gotta start somewhere! And I think it's the cutest. 



1 comment:

  1. OH, MY GOODNESS! The boys are so cute! Your pictures catch their energy and complete interest in what they're doing!

    I admire your culinary creativity - and hope you're keeping a record of the new dishes you invent. Even though I can't taste them, I admire the colors you combine in the various dishes.

    Your blog is a day brightener - I enjoy all your photos and comments.

    ReplyDelete