The kids were very excited to put some ornaments on the tree last night. Their faces were lit up, lol. I'll try to post some vids on Vimeo soon.
This is the "after" the ornaments but "before" the Mommy retouching and distributing. I tried to sew a paint chip garland, but ran out of bobbin thread a tad before I wanted to. Oh well, it will get lengthened next year.
Silas thought Santa needed to be in his sleigh with the toy bag, lol. They rearranged this vignette all day.
Silas would pick one branch and load it down, then move to another one. I barely saved a couple from falling off, heh.
Leon was big enough to get on a stool and hang them up high. There were funny little clusters where he hung them. It was cute.
We are getting a nice collection of ornaments, thanks to lovely people who give and make them for us. Abigail made this set for us last year. The boys like finding their initial.
They also add their special touch to the tree whenever the fancy strikes. Apparently this milk jug ring was deemed a worthy ornament. I left it on.
There are lots of other fun ones I want to share, including our Ugly Ornament collection. It will debut as soon as I get time and light to capture them. It's been kind of gray lately.




No comments:
Post a Comment