We received a lovely box in the mail today, with some luscious looking fruits and goodies. Thank you Uncle Steve and Aunt Sylvia! You should have seen the boys' faces when they saw the treats and large pears and apples.
This is Leon's finger pointing excitedly to the caramel corn. That boy has an eye for the sweet stuff, lol.
We've eaten a couple, and they are SO good! Leon got upset though, because he wanted a whole one all to himself, instead of a piece from the one we shared. Heh. Maybe for breakfast.
These will be fun snacks for us all. Thanks for the thoughtful gift!
I also got around to decorating the mantle a bit. Nice to finally be done with the pork meat affair...will post on that later.
FYI, I have been posting all over the place, trying to catch up from the trip to FL and such. If you don't want to miss anything check the recent posts list, I have been back posting a lot.
FYI, I have been posting all over the place, trying to catch up from the trip to FL and such. If you don't want to miss anything check the recent posts list, I have been back posting a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment