Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve




Cake baked.


Yummies simmered...saw this one on Pinterest - save those apple/orange peels, add spices, get some good smells wafting. 



Willard is a little character Aaron created. He makes an appearance from time to time. 




We slow roasted a 12 lb chunk off one of our hams. It turned out pretty good, if a tad bit dry. Next time slower bake and take it out at 165'. This glaze was really good. 




Amazing food. 


I was really excited to carve my first ham. 

We had a lovely evening and the boys enjoyed all the gifts. They're so funny...as we strapped them in the car they started naming off some of the presents..."What about my ____? Where is it?" They were afraid some were getting left at Granmarmee's, lol. 

I think I got a few videos and such on the other camera. I'll let you guys know when they make it up on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment