Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Trot 5K


So, we did it. Aaron, Israel, Chelsea and I did the Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving morning. I must have woken up about 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep, out of bed at 6:15, left at 7:15...it was an early morning. We kept saying, "WHY are we doing this again?" 

Until after. Then, it's awesome. You feel such a sense of accomplishment. Pride that you have pushed yourself and gotten stronger and participated in such a huge event. It was so cool to look up in front of me and see about 2000 people all running. Here are the results and some pictures of the event.  Aaron is in picture 363, Israel at 517, 18. Chelsea - 597. Me, well, I was hiding behind someone and I don't remember what number it was. 

I'm just really stoked about starting my medallion collection, ha hah. I saw a lady with her shirt on today at Ridgewood. Woot! 



Ok, here's my only picture from the race that Israel took before we started. It was an attempt at a Leon thumbs-up. 







No comments:

Post a Comment