Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Library Day



Every Tuesday we try to go to story time at the library. There are a few folks we've become friends with, so it's nice to see familiar faces and get out of the house. Last week I was painting the porch so my mom took them, and they came back with the cutest craft ever! 


Silas' scarecrow.



And Leon's. I love his little faces, they are so cute. 




I think this is supposed to be a beard.


So this week we got up and got ready, and after getting dressed Leon says, "I'm going to go get a hat."

So he goes around to the front, and I here him kind of talking out loud saying, "I'm going to get a hat so I'll be spiffy spiff, and like a MAN!" *rofl* So here was his outfit.










They got the mustaches back out to play with, and this was the result. He wore it through story time until craft time and got quite a few laughs. Four year olds are fun.












1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, Beth - that's hilarious and he is SO cute. :-) I'm loving reading your blog - the food, the kids and the simply beautiful life you are working hard to create for your fam of boys. Hope you are doing great! ~Johanna(Henderson)

    ReplyDelete