For a long time they forget about the fern in the front room...but then I got out the trampoline, and I guess it was eye level and caught their attention. I remember being very small and fascinated with how those little leaves stripped off and bunched up in my hand, released to flutter to the floor. There was a big person upset with me too, as I was with the boys. But...they helped clean it up. And life's too short to be very angry. I'm trying to learn that when there's a big mess, instead of getting mad I just need to remove myself from the "sitch" and grab the camera! Behold.
There were fronds everywhere. We picked up some so the vac bag wouldn't get too full, and then left to let Leon finish. He picked up every. single. piece. And sucked up the fronds we picked up too, lol!!
Poor fern. Hopefully it survives the winter with two boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment