Thursday, April 5, 2012

Vinegar and Mud



I am desperately trying to work around the mud and get the garden planted. It's not working. So to try to keep the boys occupied I came up with this after seeing it on Pinterest. One comment said it kept her 2 and 4 yr old occupied for up to 2 hours! I must admit my expectations were high. 



You let them drop colored vinegar into a layer of baking soda. 



















Leon was done in less than half and hour, and that's bring verrrrrry generous. It was probably more like 15 minutes. Oh well....they had a ton of fun! 







Silly boot boy. 















Leon's



Silas'



Meanwhile, the garden is a bit mud flat. The cabbage and broccoli don't seem to mind too much. 



Leon found a mud puddle and sunk his feet into it. 



Of course Silas had to copy big bro. 



But then they didn't like that sticky mud and tromped up to the bathtub. 



Ewwwww. 




Nothing a little soap and water can't cure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment