Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Candy Wrappers and Storm Clouds


Ok, I can't take it anymore. Every meal yesterday and all in between, maybe as often as every other breath I had a little boy at my elbow inquiring about candy. I can't deal with this for the remaining weeks it would take to dole out pieces...so I decided on a free-for-all, with it being clearly stipulated that this was it. No more. All done. 



I don't know why I didn't get pics of their little cheeks stuffed full. I guess I was too busy opening wrappers. *sigh* Then we went outside so they could run out all that energy. They did surprisingly well in the hours following...but their demeanor was quite grumpy over the next day or so. 



Storm clouds rolling by....love it when they do this. 











"Look momma, a triangle!"















Lilacs are in! A couple of weeks early like everything else. Fine by me! Ahhh....






No comments:

Post a Comment