I was up extra early to get to the dentist's office first thing this morning, in order to have a tooth (re)filled. Argh.
So I came home with a numb and very sore jaw, and decided to kill a bit of time and distract myself.
I could hardly believe the note Nancy left me about being blogger of the week! It really is an honor to be here amongst all you great people, and I can't tell you how much I have learned and benefited by being part of this community. So thanks to each and every one of you!
Everyone here is so kind, especially the folks over at Ripe For Harvest who are sending me a really nice bread pan set!
I can't tell you how excited I am to be gifted a perfect bread pan. Right now my pans are the huge ones, and you don't get that nice crusty rise over the edge very well. So when I get it and bake some bread, I'll post pics to show it off.
And speaking of pics...I'm in the process of decluttering the computer of pictures so I can download and post some more here. My plan this week is to post some pics of our wedding and where we lived in FL, and then our house here in TN. That way you can get a better idea of what my life is like and where we've come from. *grin* Sound like a plan?
Ya'll have a great day, and thanks for stoppin' by!
Congratulations!! Can\'t wait for the new pics, your blog is one of my favorites!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being this week's featured blogger! What a fantastic picnic!!!
ReplyDelete