Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pomegranate Thread

Well, dH and I have been TTC for about 22 months. Not obsessively, but trying. Goodness...I can't believe it's been that long. I've been charting, all the time hoping that it will "just happen," because worrying about it doesn't help things.

After avoiding this issue for a while, I'm coming back around to actively finding some solutions. And getting very close to finally calling and making an appointment. I'm a little scared, because I know that things can get very expensive and complicated, and I would really, really love an easy solution to this. Heh.

Anyway, for those of you also experiencing this painful process, I found this blog.

I think this is a cool idea if it catches on. I have yet to decide to join in. I think I'm in denial, still hoping that I can cure myself with natural means. There has been some success, but time is running out, and I need to face the facts.

It helps to know I'm not alone. There are so many others on this path, and reconnecting with an old friend who is further along in trying to find answers has been inspiring to me.

Pass it along...

No comments:

Post a Comment