Thursday, October 5, 2006

Funny

Shhh...don't tell my dH that I posted these.

I couldn't help but crack up the other morning as we were waking up. I open my eyes, look over, and this is what I see.

He's been letting his hair grow out for a while. I guess he's trying to foster his mountain man appearance.

I got a kick out of this...maybe it'll give someone else a chuckle too. (He doesn't care...really.)

And actually, he asked me to cut his hair last night! So I guess he had his fling and now it's over. *lol*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh. That is soooo funny. SShhhhh I wont tell him if you dont. I hope he doesnt visit your blog anytime soon. If he is like my dh, he doesnt even know how to get here. LOL

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they breed them rough, tough & hairy in your neck of the woods...

    have a great day

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you shared these. They raised a smile! Hubby says sure you can't be perfect all the time!


    Catherine :-)

    ReplyDelete