After tasting the yummy albeit expensive Sobe green tea my husband bought the other day, I decided to try making some for ourselves.
This is what I tried. A. NOT steeping the tea so long that it gets that bitter taste. B. Adding mint leaves and a 1/2 lime. C. using honey and a tat of sugar.
End result? Very refreshing! I'm not sure if there's a better way to steep the mint to get more flavor, or if I should have used more leaves. Goodness knows I have enough taking over my front flower beds. It's blooming right now and pretty enough, but between that and the vinca both competing for "most aggresive and aggravating to get rid of," I guess I should start waging war. Of course, the bamboo makes everything else kind of pale in comparison. Anybody out there had to deal with it before? I'm looking for another option to RoundUp. Grr.
No comments:
Post a Comment