Well, we finally got up the gumption to start another house project. Somehow we thought this would be a "small one," and though it is less daunting than dealing with layers of wallpaper or plaster, it's still taking longer than I thought.
Of course, my dh being gone for 2 weekends in a row might have something to do with it...I can only work so fast!
Here are a coupla pics. It's our sunporch on the front of the house. It's also on the southern side, so in the winter we migrate here to bask on sunny days. I'm hoping to keep my tender plants alive out here, so it will be a combination greenhouse and sitting room, I hope.
The walls are panelling of a particularly hideous shade. I'm glad to finally be kilzing it. The end result will be a sky blue ceiling with white walls and peachy trim, to pick up the color under the eaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment