A week in retrospect, I just want to say thanks to everyone who made the day so special. From child care, phone messages and packages to great food, drink and fun times, I love you all!
We went to Asheville overnight without the childrens, and ate at this tapas place. I was so busy enjoying myself that I took no pictures. Seriously some of the most amazing food I've ever eaten. Some pear cider to die for at the Thirsty Monk, and lunch on Saturday at White Duck Taco, finally!! That's the third time we've tried to go, they have weird hours in the winter. All these great food places keep the hours they feel like, because everyone just flocks to them when they're open. Kinda like Ridgewood.
Usually birthdays are cause for great introspection and a few tears. This year I was just aware of how much I am blessed, truly. Being 36 doesn't feel so bad after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment