Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Baby on the Farm



We went out to the farm Wed to meet new baby June Hazel! 
She was born Monday morning, May 13th at 3:26, and weighed 7 lbs 8 oz. 


So sweet, and smelling amazing of course. I took the chance to snap a few pics. 






































Look at those hungry little lips, lol. Time for a bit more nourishment. 










































The boys played in the hot tub for a while. 






Ken, the baby whisperer, held June too. 





I can't believe how big their beets and spinach are already! 






After supper the boys found some charcoal and decided to turn their hands black. 
















I suppose they felt too clean after being in the tub, so they took it a step further and played in the dirt like chickens. As far as I know they don't have lice, so this was very unnecessary. 

















At least we had strawberry shortcake to motivate them to get in the shower and get scrubbed down again. 





Sue and Gable made this for our dessert, which was lovely. They're even some really good berries out of SC I think. Yummy. 

And so concluded our visit, with two tired boys who fell asleep on the way home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment