Sunday, July 8, 2012

Instaddiction



So...Aaron gave me an iPhone today. Yup, I finally sold out, bought in and gave up.

I have passed on a smart phone several times in the past years. Too expensive and unnecessary. Sometimes I felt left out, but that was ok. Reused old phones and was content.

Go back two weeks. In a hurry to make library story time...phone took a dive in the toilet. Yuck. After being dried out it still worked, mostly. A couple of quirks, but functioned enough to get by. 

But then Aaron's phone started feeling a bit off. Went for a swim as well. Did not work after experiencing such a blissful vacation. It was time.

Poor Leon. Silas was sick today, so he doesn't realize what's going on. Yet. 

The elder does. They (for there are two, black for Him and white for Her) are viewed as competition, or a toy that is his to use whenever I let it go from my tight grasp. *sigh* What have I done? 

Signed up for Words With Friends, Draw Something, Angry Birds and Instagram - the one I'm most excited about. Various and sundry things, and so many that I can hardly keep track of user names and passwords and all that is technology in the world of smart phones.  




So via Insta, here are a couple of pics for today. You can try to find me at this link. 

















Here's to surviving this heat and being distracted how ever we possibly can. 


The whole world at my finger tips, yet avoiding my grasp. 









No comments:

Post a Comment