Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Threesome

Onesome- Hey, good lookin': Makeover time! What's the one thing about yourself you would change if you could? From your hair style to your nose to your weight, you name it.

Yeah....right now it'd be weight. I'm about 15 pounds from where I want to be to feel healthy. (And fit in some clothes that are taking up drawer space.) Otherwise, I'm content! My wonderful husband makes me feel loved no matter what, so that helps a lot.

Twosome- whatcha got cookin'?: Do you like to cook? What's your favorite meal that you cook yourself? Care to share the recipe?

I love to cook and bake! My mom started us out at the stove as early as possible. My grandma had me help make punkin pies and carrot cakes as soon as I could reach from a stool. One of my favorite meals is called a Taste of Morroco. It's vegetarian, but you can add lamb or something if you need the meat, like my dh does. I get the shoulder chops and use a salt/pepper/curry rub and bake.

Threesome- How's about cookin' something up with me?: If you like to cook, do you like to share the kitchen/grill? If you share, do you direct the goings on, or just let the other person do their thing? Or do you prefer to solo it, subscribing to the "too many cooks spoil the broth," theory?

Right now dh is the only one to share with, pretty much. I love having help and try not to be too dictatorial. *grin* And I love to work in the kitchen with my mother in law...she cooks for about 10 if we're all over for a meal, so I enjoy the fellowship and chance to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment