Hello, dear blog. I've been missing you lately, with many months of pictures only and no way to tell stories.
I'm very pleased.
After an email from my old blogging site today, and attempting to retrieve posts but finding I wasn't in the system...and then remembering that I had previously saved an .xml file that would not import here - I did a little research and was able to convert the files to a blogger format and import them all!
So all my old posts and content and recipes from over at Homestead blogger are here, all in one spot.
*sigh* That feels better.
Hoping to update with pics and such soon. My boys are growing up too fast, and this old mommy brain doesn't remember things very well. Best to write them down as they happen - that needs to occur more often.
Toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment