Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Party II

This would have been up a week ago, but Leon picked the wrong time to mess with the computer, after I had loaded 30-some pictures. Grr. Let's try it again. 

So, we had a great party for Leon...he was so excited all day long and kept asking when everyone was coming over. Abigail came over early to help pull things together, decorating and even bathing one very grubby Silas boy. Thanks! 


I think most of these pictures were taken by Abigail. I love the reflection on this one...nicely done Abi!








Summer loves this one, so I had to post it. =-)












Leon was kind about sharing toys, especially since Silas wanted to grab them as soon as they were opened. Several other people had fun with this mask as well, heh. 



 Leon's excitement over clothes quickly changed....


"Don't make me try them on!"



Stylin'...he loves sunglasses.



Spider Ben



Woody!



Time for baseball.



Granmarmee and cousin Oscar





Silas wanted to hold him as soon as he got unwrapped. Leon kindly obliged.



 This present stuff is serious business. 
















How many people does it take to unwrap a present? 







Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, from Smitten Kitchen. 




Singing for himself. 








Who had more fun...Daddy or the birthday boy? *grin* 



This 'lil cutie is walking all over the place! 



Rebekah is leaving for college in just a few days....we'll miss you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment