Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mater Season

I was delighted to see that the largest Aunt Ruby's German Green tomato was ripe enough to pick this morning. They are SOOO yummy, tangy and sweet. 





I thought Silas would be the perfect model to show exactly how big it is. 



Hah, we got approximately 2.3 pictures taken before this happened. BITE!! 



"Nummy!"


A tomato as big as he is. 














"So good!"





Get that mater!


Silas' expression here cracks me up.





Gnawed.







"Cool dudes," Leon says.








Uh-oh. Tomato put down by Silas, picked up by Leon. Tears erupting. Must. Hold. Tomato.



"Pease, Eon?" (Nope)





Still shaking head "No."





Tears and tomato.


Cutie face.







3 comments:

  1. seriously cute! love silas' expression on the picture that you loved of his. (did that make sense?) those boys are serious cah-uties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhhhh!!!!! I love these pics and I want to eat them up!!! Please can I have them??
    -summer

    ReplyDelete