Well, my new bread pan from Ripe for Harvest arrived, and I have finally made some bread! I said I was going to post a pic, but due to things beyond my control, meaning dead camera batteries, plus the fact that I let a friend take a loaf....that's just the way it goes. Next time maybe. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE that new bread pan! It didn't stick at all like my old ones do. *sigh* So nice to have fun new kitchen things.
I was going through some old pics from back home in FL. Made me a little melancholy remembering all the good times. But it's all good...
Here's a pic of the huge hayfield we had in back of our house. It was so much fun to throw the aerobie frisbee and run for acres trying to catch up to it.

And here's a few that made me smile.
That's my bro-in-law playing his low whistle and doing a little jog. *lol*

And here's some great pics of my dh.

I just love this pic of him...not sure if he was hamming it up or what...lol....but it's fun.

Today my goals are to get some laundry done, clean a bit, and paint.
Oh...lol...I'm totally going to brag on myself for all I got done yesterday. I decided after lunch that I was going to do some food prep so we'll have stuff to eat in the midst of painting, because it's too easy to run out and pick something up.
So I made a big batch of granola, two loaves of bread, cooked up a big pot of pinto beans from which I made some refried, some to freeze, and finished it off with a big pot of chili. I also made hot dog chili to freeze for fast lunches, and cooked up rice to have on hand. Not too shabby for me!
Time to go check for eggs...have a sunny day!
boy oh boy did you sure cook up a storm... it all sounds good. you will have to post the recipes as I am always on the look out for good meals to feed my family. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteHelen